Jarrett Who: The Meet Up
The Cariver asked Roban after he got back with Zoema," is everything ready?" Roban The planer replied vociferously," Yes, you shall get your payback and your enemy?" he asked curiously. The Cariver replied with a giggle, "Will feel the pain I have felt for years!" The Jarrett and Tony Stark met back up on Earth. Jasoney and Morgan Stark after explaining everything to Pepper she said knowledgeably, "I saw them take you two and how you guys handled the situation" as she gave them an approving look and played the video" Very much like your father and me when we saved people in New York." Jasoney and Morgan gave each other a glance of should we tell her. Her mother saw this look they gave each other and said to them," Your dad and I already know." The Jarrett and Tony Stark have met up at Tony's presidential palace. The two were relieved that their oldest kids made it back and Jasoney asked his dad if he and his mom also knew. The Jarrett replied verbally," Of course, we both knew about you and Morgan Stark are dating." Tony added," Your mom and I also both knew you and Jasoney are dating, not to keep score." Jasoney and Morgan explained everything that went down to their parents.
Comments
Post a Comment